Monday, December 24, 2012

Week Fifty Four - Christmas Call Home

My cute Tommy in a hat!

The streets.....

Elder Shaw, Elder Kaufman and Tom at the mission Christmas party.


Hi Family!
          Wow what a complicated week!.... what more can I say? I guess since while talk tomorrow, I don´t have anything else to say. Just some pics. Me, Elder Shaw, and Elder Kaufman, at the mission Christmas party, after one year in the mission. A pic of what our area looks like, basically. And a pic of me and an ugly hat.... I don´t like hats.
Anyways, tomorrow, I will probably try to talk to you around 7 o´clock here. I don´t know what time that would be there. But if worse comes to worse, I will call home and pay the family that lended the phone, later. I guess it´s just that this week.
I love you all. Merry Christmas, have a great week, enjoy all your new toys!
Love Elder R. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment