Saturday, June 30, 2012

David - Senior Pictures

Since David graduated this year, I wanted to get some really nice photos taken of him.  While looking at Lisa Foster's blog, she highly recommended a photographer named Mandy Munns of Demand Photography.  Nick's pictures turned out fantastic, so we thought we would give her a try.  Right from the start, Mandy was the consummate professional.  Promptly returning my call, mailing me all of the information and then setting up an appointment at the Salt Lake Library.  David told me he didn't want the usual pictures by a tree or a brick wall.... like everyone else had, so the library seemed like the perfect setting.  Mandy was fantastic, had a lot of great ideas and made it a fun, pleasant experience.  She has a ton of energy and really made David feel relaxed and not awkward like so many photo sessions can end of feeling.  

After the photos were taken, she told us to give her a couple of weeks and then she'd come out to our house to show us the pictures.  She showed up with cookies from The Sweet Tooth Fairy and a slide show of David's pictures on her i pad, set to music.  The pictures were amazing and they actually made me cry watching them!  My son is all grown up and I was looking at photos of a handsome young man!  I loved all of them and it was really hard to narrow them down.  We did, though and I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out.  She also gave us a free 11" x 14" photo since we were referred by the Fosters.  I would highly recommend Demand Photography to anyone - Mandy is awesome!  So happy with all of the pictures!









If you contact Mandy and tell her we referred you, you'll get a free  11" x 14" photo, too.  Give her  a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment